- Design and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize a range of techniques including SEO, Facebook, G+, Email Marketing,....
- Response for planning and budgetary control of both online and offline marketing
- Research customer behaviors, market conditions and competitors.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in marketing especially online channels.
- Recruit and train new staffs
- 2+ years experience in Ecommerce (optional), SEO, Adwords, Email marketing, and social media.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels is a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Great passion for marketing and VeXeRe's mission
- Ambition & "can-do" spirit
- Quick learning & Strong creative outlook
- Entrepreneurial environment with young & ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup.
- Opportunities to travel around Vietnam, meet a lot of people, and have memorable experiences
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
Package: $700 - $1500/month
How to apply: Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 090 365 9499 for more details.
VeXeRe is the largest long-distance bus ticket platform in Vietnam, helping customers search information and buy long-distance bus tickets online. VeXeRe is selling tickets for more than 120 bus companies in Vietnam, covering all major routes in Vietnam. VeXeRe is also the leader in providing Bus Management Software which is used by 100 bus companies, contributing to the modernization of the long-distance bus industry.
We believe an organization should be born to solve critical issues of the society. Our culture emphasizes teamwork and community values. All VeXeRe members are given opportunities to lead with initiatives on products and strategy, and are expected to become future leaders.
VeXeRe was invested by CyberAgent Ventures (Japan) & Pix Vine Capital (Singapore).
Some of VeXeRe’s awards:
- 1st prize in Echelon Ignite Vietnam 2014 by E27
- 3rd prize in Nhan Tai Dat Viet 2015
- 2nd prize in National Startup Competition hosted by VCCI
- 2nd prize in Mekong Business Challenge sponsored by Google, McKinsey & Co., and Standard Chartered.
You can also read more about us on the following articles: