HCM - Recruitment Team leader/Talent Acquisition Team Leader
Do you love to recruit and motivate people to achieve an organization's goals? Do you love to be part of an organization using technology to improve people's lives? Do you love to be empowered and given more opportunities to make an impact?
You play a strategic role in company development. To be a professional recruiter at VeXeRe, your tasks may include:
- Lead, develop and execute recruitment plans according Recruitment Policy and approved internal process
- Manage a team of recruiting coordinators to ensure that HR services (like management of candidate data, initiating onboarding process, organizing candidate interviews, obtaining references and reporting on its performance) are delivered efficiently.
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR recruiters ensure that issues are resolved and requests are handled professionally and appropriately prioritized
- Continually review processes and actively recommend improvements
- Train, develop and retain employees (you know how to motivate a team with a positive work environment)
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions: ensure required recruitment timeline and quality of recruitment (right job to right person)
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, using a variety of methods
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan and execute employee referral programs
- Manage candidate’s database, offer letters, candidate’s job description
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and suggest solutions.
- Ensure required monthly and annual recruitment reports: recruitment status, cost, etc.
- Other supports to HR team organive event company, engagement activitive,...
In order to succeed in the role, an ideal candidate would have:
- 2+ year experience in recruitment
- Creative & positive thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to motivate employees
- Languages capability: Speaking and writing fluently in Vietnamese, intermediate level in English
- High sense of integrity and attention to details
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources
- Experienced in mining candidate’s database
- Love to be challenged and learn new knowledge
- Personal Laptop
- Competitive salary package base on performance and regularly reviewed
- Special bus ticket discounts for VeXeRe members and friends
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Annual paid leaves, SI-HI-UI according to Vietnamese labor law
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]. In email content, kindly state clearly why you apply for this special position.
Recruitment Specialist_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.facebook.com/vexere