We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-fill and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Lead, develop and execute recruitment plans according Recruitment Policy and approved internal process
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR recruiters ensure that issues are resolved and requests are handled professionally and appropriately prioritized
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Linkedin and Github
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Continually review processes and actively recommend improvements
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions: ensure required recruitment timeline and quality of recruitment (right job to right person)
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, using a variety of methods
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities, promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Plan and execute employee referral programs
- Manage candidate’s database, offer letters, candidate’s job description, onboard new hire
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and suggest solutions.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Ensure required monthly and annual recruitment reports: recruitment status, cost, etc.
- Other supports to HR team organive event company, engagement activitive,...
In order to succeed in the role, an ideal candidate would have:
- 2+ year experience in Technical Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, skype and structered)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Creative & positive thinking
- Good time-management skills
- Languages capability: Speaking and writing fluently in Vietnamese, intermediate level in English
- High sense of integrity and attention to details
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources
- Experienced in mining candidate’s database
- Love to be challenged and learn new knowledge
- Personal Laptop
- Competitive salary package base on performance and regularly reviewed
- Special bus ticket discounts for VeXeRe members and friends
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Annual paid leaves, SI-HI-UI according to Vietnamese labor law
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]. In email content, kindly state clearly why you apply for this special position.