HCM - Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences .
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for Vexere’s mobile apps, mobile web, desktop web.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work closely with product manager and development team to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to front-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized product
- Develop Vexere's design language system.
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to apply rapid wireframing, sketching, prototyping
- 3+ years experience as an UI/UX Designer
- Strong expertise with design programs such as AdobeXD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface to meet elicited requirements
- Familiar with Design System, Flat Design, Material Design, User-Centric Design.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to coach and mentor those around you to make everyone a better designer
- Have positive optimistic attitude
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project deadlines
- Attractive Package: $1500-$2000
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives
- Paid annual leaves
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you find the recruiting information]
Product Manager_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.topcv.vn/viec-lam/tro-ly-chuyen-vien-kinh-doanh/26359.html