[ReactJS] Top frontend developer wanted
“For, in the end, it is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work.” – James C. Collins
“For millions of Vietnamese people never have to queue to buy ticket…again” – Van Tran – CEO
Join us to be part of a warrior team to conquer any difficulty, to strive for the best user experience. You will be part of the team to build all components in VeXeRe design language system and put to storybook where other teams can come and use your components at easy. Part of frontend team, you will build fast and sleek websites in ReactJS, applying the most modern philosophy such as Progressive Web App, Universal Web App to provide web content to user at blazing speed while still stick to SEO best practices. Constantly use Lighthouse and many other tools to monitor web performance and bundle sizes to optimize to the best.[D1] [LL2]
We are proud to provide to you many challenging works while solving society problems, to make your life and your family’s life much better.
Fullstack developer is a plus.
- Company will plan and help you to build publish profile by publishing posts in medium.com anh vexere techblog under your name, being contributor in opensource projects managed by our company, tech talks
- Many chances to lead new and challenging products as we are going fast like a Lamborghini[D3] [LL4] .
- Attractive stock option for hard-core developer/lead
- Opportunities to get mentor from top CTOs from other startups
- Junior 700$ and above, Senior: 1.500$ and above
- Attractive bonus
- Part of a great team that set their product standard to be at global level. Our mindset is always learning from top companies in the field such as Airbnb, redbus, booking, agoda…[D5] [LL6]
- 30% discount for VeXeRe members and 10% for their family/relatives when buying bus tickets to travel within Vietnam
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Being a part of a Product team, your work will be solving business requirements by designing solutions and shipping codes with quality.
- Being a member of the Frontend Squad, you will be proactively analyzing things like technical debts and challenges to be improved and making changes. Learn and share within Frontend Squad to maximize knowledge of your team as well as yours.
- Lead frontend team or a product if capable.
- At least one year of real work experience with React JS, must understand basic philosophy of ReactJS and React component lifecycle
- Solid understanding of how to convert design into web template, ability to effectively structure html tags and CSS to deliver minimal and optimal content to user(HTML5/CSS3)
- Familiar with ES6 and later
- Apply proven technologies and best practices to level up your technical skills: Redux, Observables, ImmutableJS, Reselect, FlowType, Jest, Docker...
- Being serious about code quality, experience in doing code review, familiar with unit testing
- Grow mindset: as our company grows 3 to 5 times a year, as a member you have no choice but to grow at least 3 times a year
- Solid understanding of webpack such as code splitting, handling assets…
- Experience with different frontend frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, scss, jQuery, Angular, handlebars template, VueJS…
- Good understanding about SEO best practices, analytic tools such as google analytics
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with micro-service web architecture
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies
- Test automation
- Having public profiles at GitHub/IT blogs
- Having user-centric mind
- Be able to analyze our website and show us what can be improved
- Attention to detail
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]
- Product Manager_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
- Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.facebook.com/vexere