HCM - Senior Product Manager – Cargo
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform that empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. VXR is currently expanding its business, so it is necessary to recruit a Senior Product Manager for a new business. The Senior Product Manager works to initiate and turn new product ideas into real business value, ensures the success of new products/portfolio and leads the cross-functional teams to optimize user/company value. You will be given an exclusive opportunity to learn about start up and make a positive impact on millions of customers. You also have the opportunity to implement all your skills and knowledge to build your meaningful career.
- Lead the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our new B2C product and new product team.
- In charge of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, planning, requirement development, product launch, and product operation.
- Regularly engage with users in user research to build deep empathy for their needs and to find opportunities
- Work closely with stakeholders (Customer, Product Marketing Team, Sales Team, Development Team, QC Team) to identify new features, new services, enhancements to conduct, and maintain product backlog, based on product roadmap as well.
- Build the product development system including the framework, the user journey map, product testing procedure, and key UX principles to lead the product team to build a product with massive growth.
- Continuously evaluate product-market fit, identify technical dependencies, and perform external benchmarking.
- At least 4+ years of working experience in product management (Logistics and Traveling field or B2C product is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or Information Technology in general
- Strong knowledge of product development processes. Including an Agile working process, build the product road-map, market research, user-interview, product launching, product operations,..
- Strong UX Principle, User experience mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset. Strong organizational acumen – ability to work on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent communication, strong ability to connect with both internal partners and external prospects/customers, and synthesize their feedback
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited resources
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), quick-study mentality and a customer-first mindset
- Positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity
- Income 1500$ - 3000$, quarterly performance bonus
- Be given a power to build a B2C product from the beginning and your own team to make a powerful impact on millions of people and solve social problems.
- Work directly with CEO to learn about product knowledge, leadership skills and entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives
- Paid annual leaves
- Company trips, Team building, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]
- Product Manager_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
- Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.facebook.com/vexere