HCM - Senior Product Manager (Founding Team)
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform that empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. VXR is currently expanding its business, so it is necessary to recruit a Senior Product Manager for a new business. The Senior Product Manager works to initiate and turn new product ideas into real business value, ensures the success of new products/portfolio and leads the cross-functional teams to optimize user/company value. You will be given an exclusive opportunity to learn about start up and make a positive impact on millions of customers. You also have the opportunity to implement all your skills and knowledge to build your meaningful career.
- Lead the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our new product and new product team.
- In charge of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, planning, requirement development, product launch, and product operation.
- Regularly engage with users and stakeholders to build deep empathy for their needs and improve product.
- Build the product development system including the framework, the user journey map, product testing procedure, and key UX principles to lead the product team to build a product with massive growth.
- Continuously evaluate product-market fit, identify technical dependencies, and perform external benchmarking, build MBP to define product market fit
- At least 3+ years of working experience in product management (Logistics and Traveling field or B2C product is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of product development processes. Including an Agile working process, build the product road-map, market research, user-interview, product launching, product operations,..
- Strong UX Principle, User experience mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset. Strong organizational acumen – ability to work on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent communication, strong ability to connect with both internal partners and external prospects/customers, and synthesize their feedback.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Self-driven, love challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited resources
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), quick-study mentality and a customer-first mindset
- Positive attitude, open to feedback, comfortable with ambiguity
- Refer Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or Information Technology in general
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary - based on employees and company business performance and quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Be given a power to build a B2C product from the beginning and your own team to make a powerful impact on millions of people and solve social problems.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects, work directly with CEO to learn about product knowledge, leadership skills and entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, VeXeRe's birthday, Year-end party…
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV to email@example.com with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you found the recruiting information]
- Product Manager_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung
- Assistant Account Manager_Pham Thi B_https://www.facebook.com/vexere