[HCM] Junior UI/ UX Designer
VeXeRe is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the tourism and transportation industry in Vietnam. Today VeXeRe is the largest online bus ticketing platform that empowering a million of travelers to make their life journeys happier. We are currently looking for UI/ UX Designer to join our professional & dynamic team with good salary & benefits.
- Gather, research and evaluate user pain points and behaviors.
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features.
- Create user flows, design wireframe, concept sketches and produce prototypes.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure any UI/ UX solutions will solve user pain points and enhance experience.
- At least 1 year of experience as an UI/ UX Designer or 2-3 years of experience as Graphic Designer/ Junior Art Director wishing to become an UI/ UX Designer
- Strong expertise with Photoshop, Illustration, After Effect, etc.
- Ability to use UI/ UX Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD from intermediate level
- Strong knowledge of visualization, layout, typography and color
- Understand the difference between website design and mobile app design
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project deadlines
- Attractive package and performance bonus quarterly
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Special discount policies for VeXeRe members and their family/relatives
- Paid annual leaves
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com with title: [Position]_[Full name]_[Link from where you find the recruiting information]
UI/ UX Designer_Nguyen Van A_ https://vexere.com/vi-VN/tuyen-dung