A limousine is a term used to refer to a premium business vehicle with interior and separated compartments between seats and driver's seats. Limousine is usually designed with a long body with large distances between the wheels, often used by senior officials, or merchants. Even inside the car, you can celebrate your own party thanks to the spacious and comfortable facilities. Later, an innovative limousine product used by wealthy artists or merchants for meeting and moving service is introduced. In Vietnam, understanding the needs of passengers, bus owners boldly invest in business class cars for passengers traveling on many tourist routes. Just as expected, passengers love its qualities; and the most important is how does the passenger felt when they seat on this bus. Vexere.com is the largest and the most reputable platform in Vietnam with more than 500 limousine firms covering all routes nationwide. With the mission of revolutionizing the Vietnamese bus industry, contributing to your happier journey, VeXeRe.com has been a platform helping limousine firms reach the VIP market, who are first - adopters, love using technology and online payment. By the spirit of enthusiasm and daring to think, the whole VeXeRe team has increased the average number of new customers to bus operator for more than 20%. Especially passenger on Da Lat route has increased more than 50%. In the future, with the development of technology, the number of customers and online payment increases each days, VeXeRe.com is honored to be the companion with the bus owners to bring the safest and most convenient trip for passengers.
– Quality of seats/ beds: Make the seat for passengers more spacious, equipped with thick cushion seats help them feel comfortable by changing the size of the seat. Whether the route is long or short, normal seat will make passengers tired. But with business class cars, passengers can easily relax in the car.
– Interior: Renovated with European leather, which are not only convenient for long journeys, but also smooth and unobstructed like normal leather seats. Moreover, there are also many modern facilities such as television, mini fridge, USB socket, reading light, high-end sound system, etc. The distance between the seats/beds is very reasonable, comfortable, not cramming. This always meets the demand for luxury and comfort feeling during the journey.
– Space: With wider distances between seats, private space of passengers will be more respected and comfortable, avoiding collisions with other passengers during travel.
– Utilities: Fully equipped with standard utilities such as air conditioning, blanket cover, water. The plus point for Vip cars is the addition of a refrigerator, 19-inch led TV, reading light system, footrest, etc. To meet all needs and make the passenger more comfortable.
– Travel time: Limousine has a smaller size than normal travel vehicle, so the travel time will be shorter and easier, which help save time for passengers. The limousine bed during the journey is smoother. Besides, the size of the bed makes the passengers can stay straight, much more comfortable than the regular bed.
– Transfer / Pickup: Limousine seats with compact size, easy to run routes in the city center to pick up passengers. They are no longer required to go to the bus station, just make an online booking and wait for the bus to pick up.
There are currently 2 kinds of limousine in the market today. That are seater limousine and sleeping limousine. - Seater Limousine: Improved from normal seater cars, refitting the interior, reinforcing the chassis.
- The route is suitable for Limousine of 10 seats, 12 seats: Used for short roads up to 200km, popular travel time within 1h to 4h. This model is best suited for short and tourist routes such as Saigon - Vung Tau, Hanoi - Ninh Binh, etc. More than 50% of current vehicles in Vung Tau route are limousine.
- Limousine seats are usually divided into 3 areas. The front of the bus has 2 seats next to the driver's seat, which are usually small and cannot fall back. The middle part of the bus has 4-6 seat, which are the most comfortable and easy to fall back. This is the place where customers often choose or prioritize. The last 3 seats are side by side, falling out is also comfortable but the area in the middle of the bus is less chosen because it is more unstable. Thus, the bus owners usually offer low-to-high price brackets for the top, bottom and middle seats, depending on the level of smoothness to ensure fairness for passengers.
- The average fare for limousine seats is often affordable. The highest filling rate is 60% -100% higher than regular cars.
- This limousine is usually built on Ford 16-seat Ford and Hyundai Solati 16 seats. Currently, Hyundai Solati Limousine is currently the first choice of ride passengers because it is wider, longer and taller than Ford cars.
- The prestigious 10-seat, 12 seats limousine manufacturers included:
The route suitable for limousine cars with 16 seats, 18 seats has a range of 150km - 400km and travel time of 2.5h - 5h. This model is best suited for medium and medium distance routes such as Saigon - Mui Ne, Hanoi - Lang Son, ...
- Limousine seat diagram is usually divided into 6 rows, each row has 3 seats. Passengers often choose this model because large cars have high safety, quieter and more comfortable seating than small limousines. Owners often choose to invest in this model to replace the seats of 10, 12 seats because the number of passengers can be more than double while the fixed cost such as gasoline, driver is still not much different.
- The average ticket price for 16-18 seats limousine is usually the most acceptable for customers and the highest filling rate is 60% -100% higher than regular cars.
- This limousine is usually built on the Samco vehicle with the car, remaking from Universe's 45-seat car, or Thaco Town or typical Korean imported bus such as Nguyen Kim Limousine from Saigon to Dalat.
The prestigious 16-18 seat limousine units include
The suitable route for 22 - bed limousine is 200km - 600km and travel time is 5h - 12h. This bus is best suited for long distance and travel routes such as Saigon - Nha Trang, Hanoi - Sapa.
- Limousine seat diagram is usually divided into 6 rows, each with 2 floors, each floor has 2 cabins. Although there are 22 cabins but there are actually only 20 usable cabins, the last 2 cabins are usually very short and should be reserved for drivers or bus drivers to rest. The bed cabin is long ..., wide .... Each cabin has blinds, ... Some units like Sao Viet have double cabins for 2 people on the left, on the right is a single cabin. Passengers often choose this type of bus who are financially abundant, corresponding to the segment of 4-5 star hotels. So usually only 5-10% of the passengers at the route are willing to pay this price to go. Owners often choose to invest in 22-room cars located in cabins with only 2 cars in their vehicles to create brand echo.
- The average ticket price for 16-19 bed limousine is usually the most acceptable for customers and the highest filling rate is 60% -80% higher than regular car.
- This limousine is usually based on Thaco, Tracomeco, Haeco Hue, ..
- The prestigious 16-18 seat limousine units include
The suitable route for a 33-bed limousine is 200km-600km and travel time is 5h-12h. This model is best suited for long distance routes
- Limousine seat diagram is usually divided into 6 rows, each row has 2 floors, each floor has 3 rows. Limousine beds are located in length and width corresponding to regular 36 - seats sleeping bus. However, this bus is equipped with TVs, blinds, and softer leather bed ... Passengers often choose this type of bus which is corresponding to the segment of 3-star hotel. Currently to enhance competition, many automakers also plan to gradually replace old models with this model. In the long run, this model will become a popular vehicle in long-distance routes.
- The average ticket price for 16-19 bed limousine is usually the most acceptable for customers and the highest filling rate is 20% -30% higher than regular cars.
- This limousine is usually based on Thaco, Tracomeco, Haeco Hue, ..
- The prestigious 33 bed seat limousine units include: