PAYMENT SECURITY POLICY
Purpose of application
The payment system on E-Commerce Platform Vexere.com (“VEXERE”) is connected to Payment Gateway Partners who have been licensed to operate legal action in Vietnam such as: ZaloPay, VNPay, Momo, Cybersource, Payoo, … Accordingly, the payment security standards of VEXERE ensure compliance with the security standards of Payment Gateway Partners, organizations that have been assessed by the State Bank of Vietnam on the safety and security official permission operation.
The Payment Security Policy is aimed to comply with the security standards of Payment Gateway Partners including:
- Data security standards on the Internet SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Certified payment data security standard (PCI DSS) provided by Trustwave
- 256-bit SHA encryption standard
- One-time passwords (OTP) are sent via SMS to ensure authenticated account access or 3D secure MasterCard and Visa cards (Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure)
- Principles and regulations on information security in the banking and finance industry comply with the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam.
The Payment Security Policy for transactions in VEXERE applies to customers:
- VEXERE provides token storage facility – only stores encrypted chains provided by Payment Gateway Partners to VEXERE. VEXERE does not directly store Customer card information. The security of Customer’s payment card information is performed by a licensed Payment Gateway Partners.
- For international cards: Customer’s payment card information that can be used to make transactions is not stored on the system of VEXERE. Payment Gateway Partners will be archived and secure.
- For domestic cards (internet banking): VEXERE only stores order codes, transaction codes and bank names.
VEXERE is committed to ensuring the strict implementation of necessary security measures for all payment activities carried out on E-commerce platform Vexere.com.