TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VEXERE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
Activities management of VeXeRe E-commerce platform
Welcome to VeXeRe E-Commerce platform, including website Vexere.com and app Vexere (“VeXeRe” or “we”), a bus ticketing platform owned by VeXeRe Trading and Services Company Ltd. We provide services related to online bus ticket booking to assist customers who travel by bus and bus companies who want to sell bus tickets and other passenger transport services online.
- Terms definition:
“Charges”: all charges required by bus operators and regulators.
“Stop”: a location between departure location and arrival location
“Force majeure”: events that happened or may happen, and are beyond control of related parties including but not limited to earthquake, hurricane, flooding, storm, fire, war, riots, revolution, government sanction, government policy modification, other calamities, etc.
“Transport conditions”: conditions or content of a bus operator related to transport services, including information on the ticket journey confirmation and or on website/app and or in terms & conditions approved and or other announcements that VeXeRe informs passengers.
“Ticket”: is a paper ticket issued by a bus operator or an electronic confirmation issued by VeXeRe or an authorized agent of VeXeRe, with information on passenger name, booking code, journey, and other journey notice sent by VeXeRe or an agent authorized by VeXeRe via registed emails. “Ticket” here is understood as ticket for fixed-route buses and journey confirmation for contract buses.
“Price” or “Fare”: price, surcharges on the stipulated price of a bus operator and or transport related conditions
“Bus operators (bus companies)”: include buses running on contracts, buses running on fixed routes, and open buses
“Passengers”: Any customer using services of VeXeRe.
“Transport contract”: an agreement between a bus operator and passenger(s) for providing services demanded by passenger(s), written in the form of a ticket or other confirmation or a contract.
“Book” or “Reserve”: herein used for fixed-route buses and understood as booking a tour for open buses and contracting a bus for contract buses.
A ticket is an evidence for a transport contract between passenger(s) and a bus company.
A ticket is only valid for a passenger with the same name and journey written on the ticket.
The bus company only provides transport services for the passenger with the name on the ticket.
A ticket can only be changed, cancelled, refunded in accordance with VeXeRe’s terms & conditions and VeXeRe’s cancellation fees applied from time to time.
- Price or Fare
Price (fare) is the price that the bus company officially quote at the time of booking tickets.
Passengers are responsible for all taxes, fees, surcharges applied by the government authorities, bus companies or VeXeRe. At the time of booking, passengers will be informed of taxes, fees, and surcharges.
VeXeRe reserves the right to refuse to provide services and bus companies reserve the right to refuse to transport passengers and luggage if taxes, fees, and surcharges are not fully paid by passengers.
Fare, taxes, fees, and surcharges are paid in the currency required on VeXeRe, except the government authorities have other clauses or regulations.
Stops can be accepted where the requirements of government and the policies of bus companies allow. The stops must be pre-arranged with bus companies and written on the ticket.
- Booking (or Reservation)
Reservation: is done through our platform, ticket offices, agents, or call centers. Then passengers will receive booking codes.
Ticket confirmation: is sent to passengers after payment is made. Passengers will receive tickets with confirmed ticket code.
In some cases, passengers must make payment before receiving booking code and ticket confirmation.
Booking changes including changing the passenger name, itinerary, and departure time are defined as follows:
You have to pay change fees and fare difference (if any) due to changing your ticket.
The change is completed only after you make payment for your change fee and ticket price difference (if any). Vexere will update the information changes on your passenger ticket.
Tickets must be fully paid for before VeXeRe confirms successful booking. In any situation where the total price of the tickets is not paid in full, VeXeRe has the right to cancel your booking with us.
Seats: are specified on your ticket. Passengers’ seats will be arranged when boarding, but bus operators have the right to change your seat(s) at any time, even when you are already on-board. This change may be required for safety reasons, the regulations of the authorities, the health of passengers or safety reasons.
II. The operating principles of VeXeRe
Organizations and individuals involved in trading on VeXeRe must respect the rights and interests of the participating parties.
Electronic confirmation code: Services trading activities occur through agreements in the form of electronic confirmation code, issued by VeXeRe, at least including the following information: TICKET CODE, SEAT NUMBERS. Electronic confirmation code but not considerred as VAT invoices. Electronic confirmation code can be in the form of hard-copy printed by customers or in the form of SMS or emails sent by VeXeRe, not violating provisions of the laws.
Passenger transport services involved in transactions at VeXeRe have to fulfill the provisions of the applicable laws and are not against trading prohibitions, advertising prohibitions in accordance with current regulations.
When members and or partners access our platform to purchase services, members and or partners have agreed to abide by and accept to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of VeXeRe.
VeXeRe do not own and or operate the bus services. Passengers can book online bus tickets anywhere with an internet connection by selecting bus operators, departure times and prices, and reserve the right to choose and use the services of bus operators available at VeXeRe.
The content of this document, together with the amendments, supplements and substitute documents over time form an integral part of the purchase agreement between VeXeRe and ticket buyers. The contents that have not been clearly defined in this document or have any contrary proposition will be applied in accordance with the provisions of current laws.
III. Transaction procedures:
- How to buy tickets and make payment on VeXeRe:
VeXeRe is built to help customers purchase bus tickets online, offer information on bus operators and routes of interest, give a wide selection of transport services suitable for customer needs. VeXeRe also provides customers with a list of trusted ticket selling locations with full pricing information, supporting policies for reference, to help customers avoid such undesirable circumstances as low quality services, high price, or some other common problems.
To purchase tickets on VeXeRe, customers should follow the following steps:
■ Step 1: Search the route by selecting departure & arrival locations, departure time and date on VeXeRe and choose “Searching bus tickets”
■ Step 2: Select the bus trip, bus operator, pricing, departure time that suit your travel needs and click on the button “Book ticket”
■ Step 3: Next select suitable seats on bus (note that white seats are available). After selection, choose “Continue”
■ Step 4: Next select Pick up point – Drop off point, then click on the button “Continue”.
■ Step 5: Fill your contact information, passenger information (in case you are buying tickets for someone else) and choose the payment method (including online payment by ATM cards, Visa, MasterCard, e-wallets, Convenient store, …). Then make a payment following instruction.
Right at this screen, VeXeRe will display the link of Information Security Policy and Terms & Conditions for Buyers to read, check and confirm their consent by clicking “Book ticket ”In the event that the Buyer wishes to proceed with the purchase of the tickets.
■ Step 6: Buyers continue to choose payment methods (including online payment by domestic ATM cards, Visa / Master cards, E-wallets, at convenience stores, …). Buyers input a Coupon Code (if any) to get a discount on tickets.
After the Buyer has selected the form of payment, the system will automatically switch to the corresponding payment page for the Buyer to pay for the ticket.
■ Step 7: After succesful payment, customers will receive an SMS and an email of itinery confirmation from VeXeRe for for customers to check and keep information about the trip, time, ticket code (Buyers need to provide correct phone number and keep the phone actively so that the driver / Bus staff can contact).
■ Step 8: Depending on bus companies’ operating models, customers can use SMS or email confirmation of VeXeRe to board the bus or take paper tickets at the ticket offices of the bus operator before boarding the bus ((Buyers request the Bus Operators to provide paper tickets or invoices at the the Bus Operators’ ticket office if needed).
■ Step 9: Customers can review the booked ticket information such as the name of Bus operator, departure date and time, departure location, ticket code, ticket’s payment status and information related to the Bus opearator or VeXeRe hotline in the Ticket Management tab. The information of booked ticket is divided into 03 parts including: Current tickets, Used tickets and Canceled tickets. In addition, Customers can manage booked ticket information such as canceling tickets or changing the form of payment for receiving refunds for paid tickets or can book additional round-trip tickets. According this, in case Customers need to cancel the purchased ticket, click “Cancel ticket” displayed in the bottom right corner of the booking information screen, then choose the reason for cancellation and send cancellation request to VeXeRe for processing. After successful cancellation, the buyer will also receive 1 SMS and 1 email notification of the cancellation from VeXeRe and VeXeRe will refund the buyer accordingly.
2. Secure transaction security:
VeXeRe builds a transaction security mechanism as follows:
Information management of passenger transportation service providers: When participating in selling tickets or transporting services on VeXeRe, Bus operators must provide all information related to bus routes, accompanying services and must be solely responsible for this such information. This include personal information for individuals and legal status information for organizations which are managed by VeXeRe. At the same time, the accompanying services of the bus company posted on VeXeRe are legally agreed by the Bus operators and their suppliers.
VeXeRe’s transactions control: All transactions will be included in the management content of VeXeRe, regularly updated with status and will have a preliminary assessment of the reputation of the provider.
Controlled through Passenger feedback: Customers have the right to send complaints about the Bus operators to VeXeRe Management. Upon receipt of these responses, VeXeRe will reconfirm the information. Where exactly as reflected by the Customers, depending on the level of complaints, VeXeRe will implement appropriate measures.
Customer absolutely does not use any programs, tools or any other forms to interfere in VeXeRe system or change data structure. Any forms of spreading, propagating or promoting any activity to interfere, damage or compromise VeXeRe’s system is not allowed.
All transactions information are confidential, except when provided to competent authorities when required.
3. Promotions & Vouchers:
Customers can apply only 1 promotion voucher program or 1 promotion voucher code for a payment transaction;
Any promotion offered by VeXeRe and or VeXeRe’s partners can be changed without prior notice;
4. Complaints handling:
For complaints, passengers need to notice VeXeRe within 7 days from departure time;
Complaints about bus operators can be sent to VeXeRe following detail instruction at Policy and procedures for complaints handling (link https://vexere.com/en-US/policy-and-procedures-for-complaints-handling). Upon receiving the feedbacks, VeXeRe will investigate; if the information is correct, VeXeRe will implement appropriate measures;
Customers need to regularly read the terms & conditions and Policies posted on VeXeRe to understand and follow the relevant policies appropriately.
5. Rights and responsiblities of VeXeRe:
VeXeRe’s rights include:
- has the right to check, update and correct information related to Bus operators, bus routes and others information when receiving information from the Bus operators or discovering new information that may affect customers as well as reputation of VeXeRe;
- Refuse, suspend or terminate the provision of information about the Bus operators, bus routes and others relevant information in the event that there is a basis to prove that the Bus operators provide inaccurate information to VeXeRe, incomplete sufficient, violating the laws, morals and fine customs of Vietnam;
- Reserves the right to use the service and content on the VeXeRe platform in accordance with the law on intellectual property protection in Vietnam as well as all logos, content in different languages belong to ownership of VeXeRe. All acts of copying, using and illegally disseminating the above rights are strictly prohibited;
- Request the Bus operators and / or Service provider on the list of conditional trading goods or services on VeXeRe platform to provide a Certificate of business eligibility for such goods or services (in case a Business Qualified Certificate is required by law).
VeXeRe’s responsiblities include:
- Develop and publicly publish VeXeRe regulations, monitor and ensure the implementation of such regulations;
- Store registration information of Bus Operators participating in our platform and regularly update relevant changes and addition information;
- Support for posting and updating information provided by Bus operators to sell tickets or provide customer service through VeXeRe; have an inspection and supervision mechanism to ensure the seller’s information provision on our platform is done accurately and completely;
- Establish a mechanism to provide information and book tickets on VeXeRe to allow customers to comply with the process of booking, purchasing tickets, canceling tickets online through the Website/App;
- Take the necessary measures to ensure the security of information related to the Bus operator’s trade secrets and the user’s personal information;
- Actively supporting state management in investigating business violations of the law; provide documents such as registration information, transaction data history of violators on VeXeRe;
- Take timely measures when detecting or receiving feedback on business violations of the law on VeXeRe; when a customer buys a ticket and has a conflict with the Bus operator or has legal interests damaged, VeXeRe will provide customers with information about the Bus operators, actively assisting customers in protecting their legitimate rights and interests;
- Provide information of passengers booking tickets: name, phone number, departure date for the Bus operators to complete the ticket collection procedure;
- Collect money in accordance with the fare schedule provided by the Bus operator under the agency contract;
- Notify and guide customers to the departure location 30 minutes before departure or 30 minutes before the bus transfer;
- Maintain normal operations of VeXeRe and fix incidents affecting the operations of VeXeRe. In case of force majeure events, including and but not limited to natural disasters, fires, social upheaval, or the decisions of the government authorities, VeXeRe is not responsible for joint liability;
- Publicly announcing on VeXeRe the mechanism for settling complaints and disputes between parties related to transactions is done via VeXeRe.
- Publicly announced on the floor VeXeRe the policy of protecting the personal information of users.
- All transaction information is confidential and not transferred to any other third party, except when required to provide it when required by law.
VeXeRe’s responsibilities do NOT include:
- Any incorrect data provided by customers when booking;
- Any delay in the passenger’s time;
- Any misbehavior of passengers;
- Loss of or damage to passengers’ baggage (the responsibility of the carrier);
- Information provided by passengers cannot be contacted;
- Passengers do not wait for the bus at the right departure location;
- Any change in the seat numbers by bus operators without prior notice to VeXeRe.
6. Rights and responsiblities of Bus operators:
Bus operators’s rights include:
- Are more known to customers on online ticketing channels through business cooperation with VeXeRe;
- In order to protect the interests of Bus operators, VeXeRe Management Board provides Bus operators with important information before VeXeRe sells bus tickets;
- Are informed of customer feedback on the quality of service that the Bus operators provides to customers with the consent of VeXeRe Management Board.
Bus operators’s responsiblities include:
- Is responsible for all copyright issues of content, images and information and must ensure the provision of complete information according to the provisions of Articles 30 to 34 of Decree No. 52 / 2013 / ND-CP and take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of information about goods and services published on VeXeRe.
- Must comply with the provisions of the law on payment, advertising, promotion, protection of intellectual property rights, protection of consumers’ interests and other relevant law provisions when selling goods. or provide services on VeXeRe and fulfill tax obligations as prescribed by law;
- The Bus operators is obligated to comply with the VeXeRe’s Regulations (link https://vexere.com/en-US/quy-che.html) and is responsible for providing services that have been posted on VeXeRe when a customer has ordered online. In case the Bus operators does not provide the service or does not provide the same service as the content posted to the customer without promptly informing the Management Board of VeXeRe, VeXeRe will actively contact the Bus operators to solve the problem as well as request the Bus operators to compensate the Customer and VeXeRe for damages caused by the Bus operators;
- Does not discriminate against customers of VeXeRe, does not charge additional fees and guarantees to provide services as committed to VeXeRe’s customers;
- Shall indemnify, reimburse and guarantee VeXeRe for costs arising related to the following matters: (a) any claim relating to a violation of the law of the Bus operators; (b) any claims by VeXeRe’s customers regarding services provided by the Bus operators, including but not limited to: claims of false advertising, service defect, accident, discrimination treat customers, do not pick up customers.
- Must not act to discredit the VeXeRe in any form of propaganda and dissemination of information not conducive to the reputation of VeXeRe.
7. Responsiblities of passengers customers:
Customers/Passengers’ rights include:
- Get support in booking tickets online and save time in queue for tickets. The booking of tickets on VeXeRe takes place quickly and conveniently, when the customer selects the ticket and confirms the booking, the system will display the passenger ticket information including the payment confirmation code via SMS and / or Email provided by the passenger when booking;
- If you do not receive SMS / Email confirmation or cancellation for any reason, please contact us to re-send the confirmation. Information sent via SMS Email cannot be successfuly transmitted or can be delayed due to various reasons beyond control of VeXeRe (such as telephone operator, internet connection);
- To be entitled to make complaints, claim / reimbursement related to the Service provided by the Bus operators that does not guarantee the quality as the published information; meanwhile, VeXeRe always ensures to be an arbitrator to claim the Customer from the Bus operators or the services porviders to ensure the legitimate interests of consumers in cases of conflicts between the parties affect the interests of consumers;
- In the event that there is no seat for the passenger even though the seat has been confirmed, for any reason (change of departure schedule, flight cancellation, force majeure events, operational problems, …), Passengers have the right to choose one of the following options:
- Arrange the exact seating in accordance with the original reservations on the next available buses at no additional charge;
- Fully refund of the fare to the passenger for that denied bus trip.
- Have the right to contribute opinions to our platform. The proposals are sent directly by mail, fax, email or by phone us.
Customers/Passengers’ responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing necessary information related to themselves to ensure fulfillment of the order including transaction name, address, payment method selected, contact phone;
- Present at least 30 minutes (for holidays, need to leave 60 minutes in advance) before scheduled departure time, or earlier depending on the regulations of the Bus operators;
- At the time of boarding, the passenger will be asked to provide the following information, otherwise the passenger may be denied boarding:
- SMS or email with information about payment confirmation code (most Bus operator accept this method);
- A few Bus companies do not accept payment confirmation codes (The details of these bus operators will be presented during your booking with VeXeRe), please print out your email confirmation and bring it along with you;
- Identity cards (or other identification documents such as passports, driving licenses, etc.);
- When booking at VeXeRe, passengers have agreed to allow VeXeRe to call, email, send SMS messages or send notifications to provide information or to obtain information related to passengers’ booking;
- When a passenger makes a reservation at VeXeRe, VeXeRe will make every effort to accommodate the seat position requested by the passenger. However, VeXeRe does not guarantee any position on the vehicle. VeXeRe reserves the right to re-position passengers’ vehicles for operational, security, safety, or health reasons, or at the request of the competent authority;
- Is required to regularly read and follow the Policies and Regulations posted on VeXeRe to be able to understand and follow the policies at that time;
Customer Support Information:
VEXERE Trading Services Company Limited
Address: Floor 8-9, CirCO building, Dien Bien Phu street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM City.
Phone: +84 1900 969681
8. Manage bad information:
The Seller’s transaction posting process (Bus operators) is in accordance with the contract / agreement between the Bus operator and VeXeRe and the applicable regulation. Accordingly, after the two parties sign a contract with each other, the Bus operators or VeXeRe will prepare information including the image / content of the service provided by the Bus operators and post it on VeXeRe in accordance with the contract and Regulation;
Ticket sales information of the Bus operators must be displayed fully and accurately on VeXeRe, especially information about the price and quality of service. All information modified, supplemented, replaced must be promptly notified to VeXeRe Management Board to be updated on our platform;
The Bus operators is solely responsible for the settlement of the User’s complaints and disputes related to the Services provided by the Bus operators on VeXeRe;
Users are not allowed to take advantage of VeXeRe’s services for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, intimidating, illegal information exploration, sabotage, creation and distribution of viruses that damage the system. system, configuration and transmission of information of VeXeRe. In case of violation, that visitor must be responsible for his / her actions before the law;
Users may not alter, modify, assign, copy, transmit, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the service provided by VeXeRe to a third party without the consent of VeXeRe;
Users are not allowed to propagate and disseminate information that is not conducive to the reputation of VeXeRe as well as Bus operatorss in any form such as providing bad information, lacking objectivity and truthfulness about VeXeRe and Bus operators.
9. Cancellation policy:
To cancel tickets, you can:
Use the phone number or email used for ticket booking and contact email@example.com or call +84 1900 969681, provide your ticket code and other related information in accordance with VeXeRe Customer Service’s instructions; or customers can cancel by themselves in the Ticket management tab as instructed in Step 9, Clause 1 – “How to buy and pay tickets on VeXeRe” in Section III.
The deadline for ticket cancellation depends on the time that the bus departs from its first location in the route and does not depend on the time that passengers get on the bus. For example: If the bus starts to depart at 7:00 and the time that a passenger gets on the bus is 12:00, cancellation deadline is taken from 7:00, not 12:00.
Cancellation fees for tickets booked through VeXeRe:
Cancellation fees vary, depending on the bus companies. You can view “Cancellation Policy” while choosing the bus company on VeXeRe. If you made payment for your booking, cancellation policy will be sent in the email confirmation. For enquiry on the cancellation policy, please contact our Customer Service via email or phone.
Cancellation fees do not include the payment expense. Total refund = total original payment – cancellation fee – payment expense (if any).
Cancellation fees apply on the original ticket price, not the ticket price after discounts. Ticket cancellation charges shall be deducted from the total fare paid, and the remaining amount will be refunded. For example: If the original fare is VND200,000, the fare after discounts is VND150,000, the cancellation charges are calculated based on the original ticket price, in this case VND200,000. So, if the cancellation fee is 10%, your refund will be 150.000 – 20.000 = VND130,000.
10. Refund policy:
The refunds are transferred into your bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards, or other accounts that you used to book the tickets.
All refunds are processed automatically when canceling tickets. Normally your banks will take a few days to credit the refunds;
In case the refund is not credited to your account within 10 working days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details of the tickets. We will provide necessary support to help credit your account with the refund;
Money will not be refunded when a passenger(s) does not show up at the departure location on time;
Transaction fees or shipping charges will not be refunded when customers ask to cancel tickets;
When bus operators cancel tickets or services, VeXeRe will try to assist passengers to find alternative services depending on the options available. In the absence of any alternative service, VeXeRe will only be responsible for reimbursing the total amount paid by passengers when buying tickets.
11. Policies on reservations with deposits:
The deposit is the amount that needs to be paid in advance to reserve a ticket. The official ticket price includes the deposit and the peak day surcharge. On holidays, when the Bus Operators have not officially announced the official ticket prices but still accept the reservation, VeXeRe will open the tickets for reservation with a deposit payment. Official ticket prices and additional payment instructions will be sent via SMS, email or VeXeRe’s customer service staff will notify passengers with reservation directly by phone as soon as the Bus Operators confirm the official ticket prices and update information for VeXeRe.
Depending on the Bus Operators, you can pay the surcharge through the following forms:
- Pay the surcharge online via VeXeRe.com by international payment cards (Visa, Master, JCB), domestic ATM cards, via e-wallet applications (i.e. MoMo, ZaloPay), bank transfer. The official ticket price and additional payment instructions will be sent to you via SMS, email or VeXeRe’s customer service staff will notify you directly by phone.
- For those Bus Operators that can collect surcharges at offices, you can come to the Bus Operators’ offices to present a message / email with the deposit’s information for paying directly to the Bus Operators.
Surcharge payment term will depend on each Bus Operator’s policy. After receiving notification of official ticket price, passengers need to pay in time. After the payment deadline, the deposit ticket whose surcharge has not been paid may not be served by the Bus Operator and the deposit will not be refunded.
On November 20th 2019, you buy tickets for Saigon – Nha Trang route at Lien Hung Bus Operators on New Year occasion which departure time is December 31, 2019, at 22:00 with a deposit of 200,000 VND, and the cancelation policy of the Bus Operators for the deposit tickets is no exchanges or refunds.
On December 20th 2019, VeXeRe informed that the official price of the Saigon – Nha Trang route on December 31, 2019, at 22:00 is VND 320,000. Additional payment deadline is 24 hours prior to departure time via VeXeRe.
24 hours before December 30th 2019, passengers need to make a successful payment for the additional surcharge as follows: 320,000 – 200,000 = 120,000 VND
24 hours after December 30th 2019, if the passenger has not paid the surcharge yet, the passenger’s deposit ticket will be canceled and no deposit would be refunded.
13. Limitation of liability in case of technical errors on VeXeRe
When transacting on VeXeRe, customers must comply with our instructions.
VeXeRe is committed to providing the best quality of service to customers. When technical errors, software failure or other errors prevent customers from transacting, please contact VeXeRe at email@example.com or phone +84 1900 969681. VeXeRe will fix errors as soon as possible, enabling customers to participate on VeXeRe.
VeXeRe will not be responsible when VeXeRe cannot receive customer notifications due to technical failure, communication line failure, software or other errors not caused by VeXeRe.
14. Transaction failure:
An online payment transaction cannot be done successfully for many reasons, and your account or card can be debited without a corresponding ticket created. If the amount is deducted from your account or card, please contact VeXeRe’s Customer Service or contact directly your bank or payment service provider to re-confirm unsuccessful transactions before doing a new transaction or a new booking.
The transactions in this case will be refunded to customers according to refund policy in terms & conditions of VeXeRe.
15. Mechanism for settling disputes and complaints
Dispute about tickets purchased online between the customer and transport services providers:
If there is a dispute in the confirmation of online booking between the customer and the merchant to receive the service, VeXeRe will send a representative to participate in this dispute resolution process. By providing relevant information, documents about whether or not a customer buys a ticket from the Bus operator through VeXeRe to resolve a dispute.
If there is a basis to confirm that the ticket which customer is holding is sold by VeXeRe and is true to the route, time, place and other relevant information, the service provider has no right to reject and must provide providing services to passengers as committed. If the trader does not provide services to customers, VeXeRe will participate in settlement by negotiating with the service provider to provide services to customers. If the parties fail to reach a common agreement and the customer is still not provided with the service, VeXeRe commits to refund an amount equal to the value of the fare paid by the customer. with VeXeRe on the failure to provide the service as committed between the parties.
If there is any damage to a customer due to the failure of the service provider of the passenger transport service, parties including the customer, VeXeRe, and the passenger transport operator will solve the problem. by agreement, in the spirit of cooperation, equality and ensuring the legitimate interests of customers. If there is no consensus, the case will be brought to the competent agency for settlement.
If Bus operators have evidence that the disputed ticket is not correct or appropriate, they can refuse to provide service to the customer and VeXeRe is responsible for solving the problem of the authenticity of the ticket with customers.
The parties must strictly perform their responsibilities, rights and obligations in the dispute resolution process. If any damage occurs, the parties will agree together in a spirit of cooperation to find the most reasonable solution. If a general consensus cannot be reached in the dispute resolution process, the dispute will be referred to the competent authority for resolution.
If a dispute happens with confirmation of online tickets between a Customer and a Bus operator, VeXeRe’s representative will join in the procedure for settling disputes. VeXeRe will provide information and documents related to customers to help clarify whether customers have bought tickets through VeXeRe or not.
The parties must comply with their rights and responsibilities in the process of dispute settlement. If damages occur, the parties will negotiate jointly and collaboratively to find the most reasonable solution. Without a general consensus in the dispute settlement process, the dispute will be escalated to the competent government authority.
Disputes about service quality:
For disputes occurring during or after the merchant provides services to the customer. Please read the policy at https://vexere.com/en-US/policy-and-procedures-for-complaints-handling for specific process instructions and send complaints directly to VeXeRe’s customer support center. Upon receipt of a passenger complaint, VeXeRe’s customer support center will immediately forward that complaint to the Bus operators by fastest methods to request resolution.
When receiving complaints from customers or feedback from VeXeRe about service quality and other related disputes during or after the service provision, the services provider must promptly handle, settle and use the urgent measures if deemed necessary to ensure minimal damage to customers.
For customers using services on VeXeRe
Customers need to regularly read and follow terms & conditions on VeXeRe to be able to understand and comply with the policies at that time.
VeXeRe will make reasonable effort to settle the complaints of customers using the services on VeXeRe. If those efforts fail, customers must agree that any claim, dispute among customers and VeXeRe or bus companies are settled in accordance with the provisions of the laws of Vietnam and the total liability of VeXeRe for each customer does not exceed the amount that VeXeRe receive from the customer for the incident related to customer complaints.
Disputes arise during the transaction:
During the process of buying bus tickets on VeXeRe, if there is any problem during the booking process, confirm ticket information or payment. Customers will contact VeXeRe customer support directly for a prompt and prompt response.
In case of technical errors, software errors or other objective errors that make customers unable to participate in the transaction, customers shall notify VeXeRe via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 1900 969681. We will fix the error in the shortest time.
Other disputes during the transaction
When there is any other dispute arising during the transaction on VeXeRe, VeXeRe and related parties such as passenger transport service providers, the Bank providing payment services and the Customer using the service will send a representative to participate in the resolution process.
16. Terms of application:
All disputes arising during transaction process on VeXeRe between bus companies and passengers will be negotiated by the parties. In case an agreement cannot be reached, either party has the right to escalate the dispute to a competent government authority to settle in accordance with the laws.
Terms & conditions of VeXeRe are effective from the date posted on website http://vexere.com
The contents of this document may be amended, supplemented and replaced over time to maintain the purpose and operation of VeXeRe. The amendments, replacement will take effect within 03 (three) days from the date of notification. Your continuing to use our services after the amendments, additions and replacement are implemented means that you have accepted.
Official contact address of VeXeRe:
VeXeRe Trading Services Company Limited.
Address: Floor 8-9, CirCO building, 222 Dien Bien Phu street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM City
Phone: +84 1900 969681