Vexere platform (including website Vexere and app Vexere), an e-commerce platform, is a combination of services serving the needs of buying and selling bus tickets online, in order to support passenger who wishes to travel as well as bus operators who wish to sell tickets and passenger transportation services through the online system.
We recognize that customers use e-commerce platforms to shop, but not everyone wants to share their personal information. We, Vexere, respect the privacy of our customers and commit to protecting the privacy of our customers when you trust us and provide your personal information when shopping on our Vexere platform. This is our principle when accessing the privacy of personal information at Vexere.
2) Purpose of information gathering
3) Scope of information collection
4) Time to store information
5) People or organizations that may have access to the information
6) Commitment to protecting customers’ personal information
7) Data security
8) Customer’s rights to personal information
9) Mechanism of receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information of customers
10) Contact information of the entity that collects and manages personal information
By giving us your personal information when using the e-commerce platform Vexere, you agree that your personal information will be collected and used as stated in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may stop providing us with any personal information.
- Purpose of collecting information:
Vexere platform will collect information such as name, email, phone number on mobile devices when installed and used;
We do not force consumers to use the accompanied services when installing and using Vexere platform;
- Scope of information collection:
We collect your personal information when:
- You directly provide us with personal information done primarily on Vexere platform including: full name, email address (email), phone number, address, payment method;
- From other legal sources: we may collect personal information from other legal sources.
- Time to store information:
Customer’s personal information will be stored until the customer requests cancellation. In any case, the personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the server of Vexere platform.
- Persons or organizations that may have access to information:
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent.
However, we may disclose your information to legal entities and in the following cases:
This information (name, address, phone number and email) is public when posting so that Buyer can contact Seller.
Affiliates: Your information may be shared among Vexere affiliates to serve the necessary product information for affiliate companies.
Business partners: We may also share your information with trusted business partners, including mobile carriers. These entities may use your information to provide services you request or, if the partner has a need, we may provide the partner with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials.
Service Providers: We disclose your information (name, address, phone number and email) to companies that provide services for or on our behalf, such as Bus Operators for their contact to deliver service, and Payments Gateway for payment. These legal entities have limited ability to use your information within the scope of their services.
Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services: there are instances where we must give your information to other parties
– to comply with the law or respond to be required legal process (such as a search warrant or other court’s order);
– to verify or enforce compliance with our Services governing policies; and
– to protect your rights and obligations, property or safety of you or our affiliates, business partners or customers.
Other Parties in connection with corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to third parties if requested by the authorities.
- Commitment to protecting customers’ personal information:
Vexere respectfully relations with customers and users. We endeavor to ensure provide information responsibly and systems works correctly. We respect the privacy of our passengers and want to make it comfortable and convenient when visiting our Vexere platform;
When you visit Vexere platform, some information about you, such as IP address, system and programs used along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers or 3rd party servers like Google Analytics. Such information may not identify you specifically, but they may be used by us to analyze Vexere platform traffic or for other appropriate purposes;
If you provide personally identifiable information such as name, address and other information to us, this information may be used for statistical purposes and / or other purposes. Any personally identifiable information you provide while making a reservation with Vexere will only be disclosed to the vendors / Bus operators involved in your booking. We will not disclose, sell, share or in any other way disclose your information to a third party;
Vexere may use your personal contact information such as email, mobile phone numbers to contact, inform trip information or promotions offered by Vexere or our partners;
We want you to feel confident about using Vexere platform to plan and purchase tickets, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee complete privacy, we have implemented appropriate security procedures to protect the personal information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accurate data and ensure the correct use of information, we will use reasonable Internet security methods and technologies;
This provision is not a legally binding contract, but we are committed to making every effort to comply with this provision to protect your personal information when you participate in the services provided by us.
- Data security:
We always strive to keep our customers’ personal information safe, we have taken many safety measures, including:
- Safety in the operating environment: we store our customers’ personal information in a safe operating environment and can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to- know basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect the privacy of our customers’ personal information;
- In the event that an information server is attacked by hackers resulting in the loss of customer personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the authorities to promptly investigate and notify customers;
- The payment information is kept confidential according to payment standards.
- Customer’s rights to personal information:
Customers have the right to provide personal information to us and may change that decision at any time;
Customers can request correction or destruction of the personal data we stored by submitting a written request to us at the contact address in section 10 below. In this case we will need enough information from you to identify your identity and the nature of your request in order to be able to process the request for you.
- Mechanism of receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information of customers:
When detecting that your personal information is being used for the wrong purpose or scope, users have the right to send complaints to us at the contacts address in Section 10 of this Policy with related information and evidence. Vexere commits to respond within 24 hours for an agreed solution with the User.
- Contact information of the entity collecting and managing personal information:
- VEXERE – Floor 8-9, CirCO Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Hotline: 1900969681 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org